Assistant Chief of Operations
Joining Gerrish Township Fire/EMS Department in October of 2008, Brandon has served as a firefighter, basic E.M.T., and 2nd Lt. Currently as assistant chief of operations and a full-time firefighter/E.M.T. Brandon oversees the maintenance of all fire equipment and apparatus, he is also the frontline supervisor to all fire staff.
- Certified Firefighter I/II
- Fire Officer III
- Hazardous Materials Operations
- Basic Emergency Medical Technician
- Fire Instructor I
- C.E.V.O. 3 Ambulance Driving Instructor
Education and Experience
- Firefighter I/II State of Michigan Fire Training Council
- Basic E.M.T. State of Michigan Required Curriculum, MMR/Mid-Michigan College
- Company Fire Officer State of Michigan Fire Training Council
- Roscommon County Medical Examiner Investigator
- Brandon is a life-long member of the community. Meeting his wife, Suzy, at college they are happy to be raising seven children in the same community.
- Brandon works with many local schools and organizations to educate in fire safety and prevention
- Chairs the Roscommon County Firemen’s Association
- Board member of the Roscommon County Local Emergency Planning Committee
- Served as the chairperson for the Roscommon County E.M.S. Council
- Treasurer for Grayson’s Gift Foundation
- Involved with local church serving as assistant pastor
Hobbies and Interests
Brandon enjoys doing anything that involves his family. He also enjoys golfing, biking, camping, fishing, and just being outdoors in general.